We are learning to:
- use non standard equipment to measure
- compare two measurements
- use measurement words to talk about our learning
- Start in the correct place
- Use the same equipment (size) to measure something
- Put equipment close together, without spaces
- Measure in a straight line
- Use words like: measure, long, wide, narrow, longer than, shorter than, wider than, narrower than, the same as
This is a photo of Kade building a bridge for his gingerbread man to cross over so the fox would not eat it.
This is a video of Kade proving which car has gone further and explaining how he knows.