We are learning to sort shapes by their characteristics
We will know we are successful when we:
- use words like - shape, line, straight, curved, corners, edges, sides
- think about different ways to sort the shapes
- talk about how and why we sorted the shapes
Your moving toy needs to:
- Have a body that can hold a plastic teddy bear.
- Have at least two wheels that move by themselves.
- You can push it to start it moving
- Move past the 1 metre line at the bottom of the ramp.
I am learning to:
- Join in activities with a positive attitude
- Identify what makes fitness a positive and worthwhile activity
- Improve my fitness level
- Show resilience and perseverance during daily running
- Participate in the Kākano Cross Country Run
I am learning to create and perform a sequence which links two shapes through rolling, traveling or jumping.
I will be successful when I create and perform a sequence that links two shapes through rolling, traveling or jumping.